The Christoff Project

Traveling back in time, fighting dinosaurs and righting what once went wrong. Voted #1 by Fluffy Clouds!

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Minor bun engine made Benny Lava

Wednesday, May 21, 2008
I thought I had reached the pinnacle of internet videos when I found Fred and Sharon, but I have stumbled upon another video gem. When watching this I literally cried I was laughing so hard. Please watch it all the way through, the subtitles get funnier and funnier throughout the video. Enjoy my little Blogerites..

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    I have no idea what in the hell i just watched. I am now dumber than i was 4 minutes ago.

    5:04 PM  

  2. Christoff said...

    That is The Christoff Project is all about, the dumbing down of America.

    7:28 PM  

Post a Comment