The Christoff Project

Traveling back in time, fighting dinosaurs and righting what once went wrong. Voted #1 by Fluffy Clouds!

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Kellie Pickler

Tuesday, January 29, 2008
I found myself watching "Are you smarter than a 5th grader," for the first time, the other night. This was due to the absolute lack of anything else on tv. What I saw was Kellie Pickler, I thought hey she pretty hot I will watch this. Holy Hell I didn't know I was going to be watching the stupidest person alive. Watch this and then you will understand. Needless to say I didn't make it through the whole show.

I wonder how she remembers her lyrics.

2 comments:

  1. theworldisalive said...

    at least she's adorable when she's stupid.

    1:53 PM  

  2. Christoff said...

    True

    5:40 AM  

Post a Comment